This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process yourpersonal information through the use of our websitehttps://www.proinsermant.com, including any information you can providethrough the site when n or s provides their contact details through the formprepared for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services arenot possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving theirconsent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficientcapacity to grant consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Proinsermant,S.L
1. Responsible for the treatment
Proinsermant, S.L, with CIF: B-29074010, address: Calle Pablo Casals, 16 29602 Marbella Málaga and telephone: 952775549. Email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga: Volume 1976, Book 889, Folio 15, Section 8, sheet MA 12286, Inscription 8
Proinsermant, S.L, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation, tells us that personal data is allinformation about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, allthe information capable of identifying a person. This would not includeanonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interestedparty will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into thecorresponding treatment activities, owned by Proinsermant, S.L.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and Passport number
- Contact information: email, address and telephone
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data(those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions,religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and informationabout their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to theterms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not beable to make such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify usabout this in advance.
3. How we collect your personal information?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone, or by postal mail when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy
- Through third-party:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Proinsermant, S.L and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the exercise section ofrightsbelow.
Next we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which wewill use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowingwhat kind of personal data we are going to deal with. We can process somepersonal information for some additional legal reason, so if you need detailsabout it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information throught the contact form Name||– Surname|
|Consent of the interested party|
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which wecollect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for anotherreason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reasonfor processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purposeoriginal.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for whichthey were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that mayarise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions ofthe different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as faras is applicable to this treatment.
Proinsermant, SL does not authorize minors under 14 years of age toprovide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (fillingin the web forms to request services, contact or by sending emails) .Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formallydeclare that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Proinsermant, S.Lexempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personalinformation to Proinsermant, S.L, get in touch in order to request theexercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Proinsermant, S.Lare intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled toobtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
5. Your rights in data protection
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to theregistered office of Proinsermant, S.L, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases photocopy of your IDcard or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:i
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Proinsermant, S.L if you are using your personal data.
- To request their rectification , if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion with respect to them.
- To oppose your treatment: Proinsermant, S.L will allow you to process the data in the manner you indicate, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Proinsermant, S.L, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Information Commissioner’s Office, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the wayin which Proinsermant, S.L is treating your data, you will be able todirect your claims to the corresponding control authority , being in Spain,competent to do so : Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm youridentity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exerciseany of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensurethat personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have theright to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month.However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularlycomplex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help ofthird parties, who will only process the data to provide the contractedservice, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee theirrights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respectthe security of your personal data and will treat them according to the GDPR.
We only allow such managers to process your data for certain purposes andin accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in compliancewith the transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide usservices, you can do it to the email: email@example.com
9. Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent yourpersonal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in anunauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the accessto your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third partieswho have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process yourpersonal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty ofconfidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation ofyour personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case itoccurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a securitybreach.