1. Legal information and acceptance.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company are listed below. This website is put at users’ service by the company, whose identifying data are:
|Company name||Proinsermant, S.L|
|Address||Calle Pablo Casals, nº 16 29602 Marbella Málaga|
|Registration details||Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 1976, Book 889, Sheet 15, Section 8, Sheet MA 12286, Inscription 8ª|
This disclaimer gathers the general conditions that rule access and use of this website, from now on “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the published version at the moment the user access it. Without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet provider. Certain services are exclusive for our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of Portal users (from now on, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this disclaimer. The Portal service provision has a limited duration at the moment the User is connected to the Portal or any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this disclaimer on every occasion they intend to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use reflected in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusively for Proinsermant, SL clients, may be subject to particular conditions, regulations, and instructions that may replace, complete and/or modify this disclaimer and that must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the content it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Proinsermant, S.L is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. For this reason, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium, and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Proinsermant, S.L either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right to the aforementioned trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
All the products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Proinsermant, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Proinsermant, S.L website for promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them.
3. Portal uses’ conditions
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal by the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to Proinsermant, S.L, or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of Proinsermant, SL, or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) is expressly prohibited. ) of Proinsermant, SL or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents by the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may be applicable by the provisions of clause 1.
With a merely illustrative character, the User, by current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Proinsermant, S.L or by whoever owns the exploitation rights, where appropriate.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database by current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Proinsermant, S.L makes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the portal.
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
- It will be prohibited, by the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the content to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Proinsermant, S.L or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Proinsermant, S.L, its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case, will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Proinsermant, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the sender services.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Proinsermant, SL is prohibited within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Proinsermant, SL and whenever it is permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not, in any case, have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (I) is illegal, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Proinsermant, S.L subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Proinsermant, S.L in attention to the place, content, and theme of the sender’s website.
4. Liability disclaimer
4.1 Of information
Proinsermant, S.L is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Quality service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Proinsermant, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer element.
It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Proinsermant, S.L is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Service availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity, and operation does not correspond to Proinsermant, SL Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or be inaccessible, before or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Proinsermant, SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that causes failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with the previous character.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Proinsermant, SL acts as a provider of intermediation services by article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. If the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify Proinsermant, SL by the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion, or identification of Proinsermant, S.L with the statements, content, or services provided.
Proinsermant, SL does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error, and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to Proinsermant, SL
5. Data protection
You can consult our Data Protection policy to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the case that the User or any other Internet user was aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, and violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Proinsermant, SL indicating the following extremes:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when he is a person other than the communicator.
- You must also provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Proinsermant, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid by the means admitted by Law. Those relating to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the portal itself.
Proinsermant, S.L reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and how they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networks
Proinsermant, SL is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those established by each platform, in which, Proinsermant, SL does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in every one of its extremes by Spanish law As long as the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Málaga are designated as a jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.